+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
- Bluets, by Maggie Nelson.
- Reader’s Block, by David Markson.
- Say Yes to the Marquess, by Tessa Dare.
- The Chief, by Monica McCarty.
- The Hawk, by Monica McCarty.
- Shortcomings, by Adrian Tomine.
- A Spy in the House of Love, by Anaïs Nin.
- Thrown, by Kerry Howley.
- No One Belongs Here More Than You, by Miranda July.
- How to Be Alone, by Sara Maitland.
- The Haunted Bookshop, by Christopher Morley.
- Revenge of the Lawn; The Abortion; So the Wind Won’t Blow It All Away; by Richard Brautigan.
- Vampires in the Lemon Grove, by Karen Russell.
- Mr. Peanut, by Adam Ross.
- Heart-Shaped Box, by Joe Hill.
- The Belief Instinct, by Jesse Bering.
- Winter Journal, by Paul Auster.
- Report from the Interior, by Paul Auster.
- Annihilation, by Jeff VanderMeer.
- Red Queen, by Victoria Aveyard.
- Authority, by Jeff VanderMeer.
- Acceptance, by Jeff VanderMeer.
- The Book of Disquiet, by Fernando Pessoa.
- The Twenty-Seventh City, by Jonathan Franzen.
- Mourning Diary, by Roland Barthes, translated by Richard Howard.
- Proust’s Overcoat, by Lorenza Foschini.
- The Girl on the Fridge, by Etgar Keret.
- The First Bad Man, by Miranda July.
- The Wicked and the Divine Vol. 01, by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie.
- Umbrella Academy Vol. 01: The Apocalypse Suite, by Gerard Way and Gabriel Bá.
- Umbrella Academy Vol. 02: Dallas, by Gerard Way and Gabriel Bá.
- Batman: Earth One, by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank.
- Batman: The Night of the Owls, by Scott Snyder et al.
- Privacy, by Garret Keizer.
- On Looking, by Alexandra Horowitz.
- A Kind of Intimacy, by Jenn Ashworth.
- The Disaster Artist, by Greg Sestero and Tom Bissell.
- The Pyschopath Test, by Jon Ronson.
- The Memory Chalet, by Tony Judt.
- Wuthering Heights, by Emily Brontë.
- The Notebooks of Malte Laurids Briggs, by Rainer Maria Rilke.
- And the Heart Says Whatever, by Emily Gould.
- The Brief History of the Dead, by Kevin Brockmeier.
- The Heart and Other Black Holes, by Jasmine Warga.
- The Best American Essays 2014, edited by John Jeremiah Sullivan.
- Saga Vol. 04, by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples.
- Call if You Need Me, by Raymond Carver.
- Gentleman Undone, by Cecilia Grant.
- The Arrangement, by Mary Balogh.
- Goddess of the Hunt, by Tessa Dare.
- Surrender of a Siren, by Tessa Dare.
- The Unclothed Man in the 35th Century A.D., by Dash Aw.
- Stiff, by Mary Roach.
- A Lady of Persuasion, by Tessa Dare.
- Money Shot, by Christa Faust.
- Choke Hold, by Christa Faust.
- Hausfrau, by Jill Alexander Essbaum.
- As You Wish, by Eloisa James.
- Don’t Tempt Me, by Loretta Chase.
- Three Weeks with Lady X, by Eloisa James.
- Loitering: New and Collected Essays, by Charles D’Ambrosio.
- The Shadow and the Star, by Laura Kinsale.
- Mad Love, by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini.
- Daredevil: End of Days, by Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev.
- H is for Hawk, by Helen Macdonald.
- The Best Book in the World, by Peter Stjernström.
- On Cats, by Doris Lessing.
- The Last Lover, by Can Xue; translated by Annelise Finegan Wasmoen.
- Unang Ulan ng Mayo, by Ellen Sicat.
- The Mausoleum of Lovers: Journals 1976–1991, by Hervé Guibert; translated by Nathanaël.
- Reborn: Journals & Notebooks 1947–1963, by Susan Sontag.
- The Duke and I, by Julia Quinn.
- Seven Nights in a Rogue’s Bed, by Anna Campbell.
- Talk Sweetly to Me, by Courtney Milan.
- A Rogue’s Midnight Kiss, by Anna Campbell.
- Scandal and the Duchess, by Jennifer Ashley.
- Four Nights with the Duke, by Eloisa James.
- Rules for a Proper Governess, by Jennifer Ashley.
- It Started with a Scandal, by Julie Anne Long.
- What a Duke Dares, by Anna Campbell.
- A Scoundrel by Moonlight, by Anna Campbell.
- Plainwater, by Anne Carson.
- Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake, by Sarah MacLean.
- Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke’s Heart, by Sarah MacLean.
- Half a Lifelong Romance, by Eileen Chang; translated by Karen S. Kingsbury.
- The Sculptor, by Scott McCloud.
- Ghost World, by Daniel Clowes.
- Sex Criminals Vol. 02, by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky.
- A Little Life, by Hanya Yanagihara.
- Love and Other Ways of Dying, by Michael Paterniti.
- My Michael, by Amos Oz.
- In the Country, by Mia Alvar.
- Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, by Susanna Clarke.
- Notes on a Scandal, by Zoë Heller.
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.
- Mayumi and the Sea of Happiness, by Jennifer Tseng.
- Wonder Woman Vol. 01: Guts, by Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang.
- Wonder Woman Vol. 02: Blood, by Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang.
- Fantastic Night: Tales of Longing and Liberation, by Stefan Zweig; translated by Anthea Bell.
- Herzog, by Saul Bellow.
- Hawkeye Vol. 01, by Matt Fraction and David Aja.
- The Pumpkin Eater, by Penelope Mortimer.
- Boy, Snow, Bird, by Helen Oyeyemi.
- The Vorrh, by B. Catling.