+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
- Days of Reading, by Marcel Proust; translated by John Sturrock.
- All Men Are Liars, by Alberto Manguel; translated by Miranda France.
- Story of O, by Pauline Réage; translated by Sabine d’Estrée.
- The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes, by Arthur Conan Doyle.
- The Life and Times of Sherlock Holmes, by Arthur Conan Doyle.
- The Painted Word, by Tom Wolfe.
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover, by D.H. Lawrence.
- Mr. Darwin’s Gardener, by Kristina Carlson; translated by Emily & Fleur Jeremiah.
- Chasing the King of Hearts, by Hanna Krall; translated by Philip Boehm.
- Batman: Year One, by Frank Miller and David Mazzucchelli.
- The Eyre Affair, by Jasper Fforde.
- Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley.
- The Rake, by Mary Jo Putney.
- Justice League Dark, v.02: The Books of Magic, by Jeff Lemire and Mikel Janin.
- How Literature Saved My Life, by David Shields.
- The Final Solution, by Michael Chabon.
- Batman: The Man Who Laughs, by Ed Brubaker and Doug Mahnke.
- My Education, by Susan Choi.
- S., by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst.
- The Batman Vault, by Robert Greenberger.
- Longitude, by Dava Sobel.
- The Dinner, by Herman Koch; translated by Sam Garrett.
- Batman: The Long Halloween, by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale.
- The Sum of All Kisses, by Julia Quinn.
- Slightly Dangerous, by Mary Balogh.
- Bark, by Lorrie Moore.
- The Martian, by Andy Weir.
- A Short History of Nearly Everything, by Bill Bryson.
- Seven Soldiers of Victory v.01, by Grant Morrison.
- Seven Soldiers of Victory v.02, by Grant Morrison.
- Black Widow: The Name of the Rose, by Marjorie M. Liu.
- Vicious, by V.E. Schwab.
- Dept. of Speculation, by Jenny Offill.
- Romancing the Duke, by Tessa Dare.
- An Unsuitable Bride, by Jane Feather.
- Kiss Me, Annabel, by Eloisa James.
- Batman: Haunted Knight, by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale.
- A Sport and a Pastime, by James Salter.
- Paris Trance, by Geoff Dyer.
- Seducing an Angel, by Mary Balogh.
- American Vampire vol. 01, by Scott Snyder and Rafael Albuquerque.
- Philosophy in the Boudoir, by Marquis de Sade; translated by Joachim Neugroschel.
- Batwoman: Elegy, by Greg Rucka and J.H. Williams III.
- Who Will Run the Frog Hospital?, by Lorrie Moore.
- Midnight’s Wild Passion, by Anna Campbell.
- The Library of Unrequited Love, by Sophie Divry; translated by Sîan Reynolds.
- Tampa, by Alisa Nutting.
- I’ll Be Right There, by Kyung-Sook Shin; translated by Sora Kim-Russell.
- The Blazing World, by Siri Hustvedt.
- Play It As It Lays, by Joan Didion.
- A Worldly Country, by John Ashbery.
- Nine Stories, by J.D. Salinger.
- Mr. Mercedes, by Stephen King.
- The Giver, by Lois Lowry.
- Love Letters, Lost, by Babbette Hines.
- Bibliolepsy, by Gina Apostol.
- The Painted Veil, by W. Somerset Maugham.
- The Old Child and The Book of Words, by Jenny Erpenbeck; translated by Susan Bernofsky.
- Appetites: Why Women Want, by Caroline Knapp.
- Prosperous Friends, by Christine Schutt.
- Reportage on Lovers, by Quijano de Manila (Nick Joaquin).
- The Silkworm, by Robert Galbraith.